Revell A-10 Warthog
All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- 165 pieces
Item no.: REV-15521, Content: 1 pc, EAN: 031445055218
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||Model Making|
|Difficulty level:||Level 4|
The Warthog was specially developed for air support and was put into service in 1975. The A-10 was literally built around the 30mm GAU-8 autocannon and can also carry immense weapon loads under its wings and fuselage, including AGM 65 Maverick missiles. The A-10 is a survivable aircraft and has redundant hydraulic systems that are supported by manual systems. It can survive direct hits due to its heavy armour. It flew 8,100 missions during operation Desert Storm and was recently deployed to Afghanistan. It was an important weapon system on the battlefield during Operation Iraqi Freedom.
- Detailed interior with seated pilot and boarding ladder
- ECM pod, cluster bombs, napalm tanks, Maverick missiles and centerline drop tank
- Light grey and clear parts
- "LET'S ROLL", the 355th Wing / 12AF West Coast A-10 Demo Team, 2003,
- "NORRIS THE PLAYHOG" 104. TFS Maryland ANG, Sentry Independence, Volk Field Wisconsin, 1989
Questions & Answers about Revell A-10 Warthog
English reviews written for Revell A-10 Warthog
Did you know?
In Amsterdam, a steel bridge was 3D-printed by robots on-site.