Revell Enamel Color - Medium Grey USAF Matte
The popular colours of Revell in 89 different shades
$2.33 ($16.61 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Many different colours available
- For many different materials
Item no.: REV-32143, Content: 14 ml, EAN: 42027607
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||3D Printer Accessories|
|Filament colour:||Grey / silver|
|Colour Type:||Satin Finish|
Revell Enamel Color is a resin enamel paint that does not damage the plastic surface of plastic models.
With the hobbyist's popular 14 ml paint can many different materials can be painted.
All shades except signal colour are miscible and can be diluted with Revell Color Mix. So the paint can be applied not only with a brush but also with a spray gun too.
Revell Painta Clean for the brushes and Revell Airbrush Clean for the spray gun are used as cleaning agents.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P240 - Ground and bond container and receiving equipment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H336 - May cause drowsiness or dizziness
Questions & Answers about Revell Enamel Color - Medium Grey USAF Matte
English reviews written for Revell Enamel Color - Medium Grey USAF Matte
Did you know?
The most popular technology used for 3D printing is FDM (Fused Deposition Modelling). A heated nozzle (hot-end) melts the plastic wire, layering the melted parts.