Revell Jumbo Compressed Gas Cylinder
The easy and cheap way for airbrush beginners
- For airbrush
- about 20 minutes of compressed gas
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||3D Printer Accessories|
Even more power! For airbrush beginners, the compressed gas from the spray can is a practical and, above all, inexpensive solution.
The 750 ml can produce pressurized gas for about 20 minutes.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P211 - Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- P251 - Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- P410+P412 - Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F.
- H222 - Extremely flammable aerosol
- H223 - Flammable aerosol
- H224 - Extremely flammable liquid and vapour
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H228 - Flammable solid
- H229 - Pressurized container: may burst if heated
Questions & Answers about Revell Jumbo Compressed Gas Cylinder
English reviews written for Revell Jumbo Compressed Gas Cylinder
Did you know?
The most popular technology used for 3D printing is FDM (Fused Deposition Modelling). A heated nozzle (hot-end) melts the plastic wire, layering the melted parts.
Free delivery in United States
More than 7.000 products
We deliver worldwide to
more than 90 countries
with SLL encryption technology