Revell Model Set P-47M Thunderbolt
All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- 67 pieces
Item no.: REV-63984, Content: 1 pc, EAN: 4009803639840
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||Model Making|
|Difficulty level:||Level 3|
The heavily armed P-47 was the heaviest single-seat fighter aircraft in World War II. The P-47M was the last production variant and was used for the famous 56th USAAF fighter wing.
- Detailed, structured surfaces
- Detailed cockpit with instrument panel
- Detailed radial engine
- Movable propeller
- Detailed chassis
- Rocket equipment
- 2 additional tanks
Decals for the following version:
- Republic P-47M Thunderbolt, 63rd Fighter Squadron, 56th Fighter Squadron, Air Force of the 8th U.S. Army, Boxted, England, May 1945
For children over 8 years only! Assemble under adult supervision.
Contain solvent-based adhesive and water-soluble paints. Read the instructions before use, follow them and keep them for reference.
Hazard and precautionary statements
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H312 - Harmful in contact with skin
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H332 - Harmful if inhaled
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H336 - May cause drowsiness or dizziness
Questions & Answers about Revell Model Set P-47M Thunderbolt
English reviews written for Revell Model Set P-47M Thunderbolt
Did you know?
The first object that has been 3D printed out of asteroid material is a spacecraft prototype.