Slice engineering Mosquito Liquid Bundle
Liquid cooling for operation in heated chambers
- High melt flow
- One-hand change
- Easy construction
Product information & technical details
|Filament Diameter:||1,75 mm|
The heat block included in this product is compatible with the RepRap nozzle standard.
- Coated brass
From Slice Engineering
- Vanadium steel (for abrasive filaments)
The mosquito for high-temperature applications
The Mosquito Liquid uses the same patented technology as the standard air-cooled Mosquito Hotend but is optimised for liquid cooling in heated housings. Like all Slice Engineering hotends, Mosquito Liquid is made entirely in the USA from high-quality materials.
The liquid cooling block is precision-made from a superconducting copper alloy and has a special coating that enables it to be used with any commercially available coolant. The Mosquito Liquid Hotend also features the latest Bimetallic Heat Break - the first version that is completely conductive cooled.
- Mosquito Liquid - 1.75mm
- Mosquito Liquid assembly hardware
- Set of Mosquito Liquid Allen keys for assembly & disassembly
- Super yummy gourmet lollipops made in the USA
- When using Eisele fittings, the pressure side should be hand-tightened and the threaded side should be tightened with a maximum of 9 Nm in order to ensure a perfect seal.
- When using these compression fittings with tubing that has a durometer of 95A or less, a pipe support is required to properly secure the pipe in the fitting.
- The Mosquito Liquid is compatible with Rep Rap nozzles, which are characterised by their M6 x 1.0 thread, 7 mm thread length and 12.5 mm total length.
Questions & Answers about Slice engineering Mosquito Liquid Bundle
English reviews written for Slice engineering Mosquito Liquid Bundle
Did you know?
It is already possible to create prints using materials such as titanium, ceramics, wood, and many more.
3DJake Shopping Highlights
Free delivery in United States
More than 6.950 products
We deliver worldwide to
more than 90 countries
with SLL encryption technology