SureFire Bora Gaming Laptop Cooler
For efficient cooling during your gaming session
- For laptops up to 17 inches
- Efficient cooling
- Low noise level
- Atmospheric LED backlight
- Adjustable platform height
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||3D Printer Accessories|
Overheating is one of the most common causes of performance problems and component failures in laptops. Efficient cooling is, therefore, an essential factor when playing games with the laptop. While your gaming sessions are hot, the SureFire Bora gaming laptop cooler ensures low temperatures and thus protects your device.
- For laptops between 12 and 17 inches.
Speed-controlled cooling & low noise level
Regardless of whether you switch off the fan or increase the speed using the scroll wheel up to 1,200 rpm - you can easily adjust the fan speed to your needs.
With a noise level of max. 26 dBA, the fans are barely audible even at the highest level.
Two angle settings give the cooler optimal comfort, while the non-slip pad offers stability. There are two hinged stoppers on the front that keep the laptop from sliding forward.
Additional connection options
External devices such as a mouse, keyboard or other accessories can be connected via an external USB port. There is also a practical storage compartment on the underside to keep cables within easy reach when not in use.
- Dimensions W x L x H (mm): 408 mm x 287 mm x 29 mm
- Height: Adjustable - 2 positions
- Weight: 745 g
- Number of fans: 4
- Fan speed: adjustable - up to 1,200 rpm
- Fan dimensions: 120 mm
- Noise level: 26 dBA
- USB interface: USB 3.2 Gen 1
- Power supply: USB connection (5 V DC)
- Illumination: green or red backlight
- Special features: Additional USB port for external devices (keyboard, mouse ...)
- Compartment on the underside of the cooler for storing the cables
- SureFire Bora gaming laptop cooler
- Cable USB-A to USB-A
- Quick start guide
Questions & Answers about SureFire Bora Gaming Laptop Cooler
English reviews written for SureFire Bora Gaming Laptop Cooler
Did you know?
The first object that has been 3D printed out of asteroid material is a spacecraft prototype.
- 5 Model types
- 400 ml
- 5 width
- 181 g, 644 g
- 400 ml
- 3 Model types
- 28 sizes
- 400 ml
- 5 pcs
- 32 sizes
- 250 ml
3DJake Shopping Highlights
Free delivery in United States
More than 6.950 products
We deliver worldwide to
more than 90 countries
with SLL encryption technology