XSTRAND GF30-PA6 Black
Glass Fibre Reinforced Nylon Filament for Industrial Applications
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Product information & technical details
- Manufacturers: XSTRAND
- Diameter: 1,75 mm, 2,85 mm
- Product types: PA - Nylon Filaments
- Filament colour: Black
- Net weight: 500 g, 2200 g
- Recommended processing temperature: 220-280 ° C
- Recommended heating temperature: 80 - 110 °C
- Diameter related tolerance : ± 0,05 mm
The Owens Corning developed GF30-PA6 XSTRAND ™ is a reinforced nylon with very high stiffness, high strength and high wear resistance. It has excellent layer adhesion and good adhesion to the building board. It is an ideal material for the production of functional prototypes or demanding industrial parts.
The GF30-PA6 filament should be stored in a dry and airtight condition in order to optimally maintain its properties.
- Extreme stiffness: The GF30-PA6 is a 250% stronger and stiffer material than ABS.
- Stability: This nylon filament has good chemical resistance, UV resistance and temperature resistance (from -20 ° C to 120 ° C)
- High Quality: GF30-PA6 XSTRAND ™ Nylon has excellent layer adhesion and reduced warping compared to pure PA6
- Abrasive: The XSTRAND ™ GF30-PA6 is a particularly abrasive filament.
Tips and Precautions for Use:
3D printing of the GF30-PA6 XSTRAND ™ occurs at an extrusion temperature of 220 to 280 ° C and a speed of 30 to 100 mm / s. It is advisable to use the XSTRAND ™ nylon at a printing plate temperature between 80 and 110 ° C on a perforated plate or Kapton tape.
Due to the presence of glass fiber in its composition, the GF30-PA6 is an extremely abrasive filament that causes very rapid wear of the nozzle and extrusion system. We recommend the use of a coated or hardened nozzle.
Filament spool dimensions
English reviews written for XSTRAND GF30-PA6 Black
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Free delivery in United States
Delivery in 3 business days.
More than 8.300 products
with SLL encryption technology