Zortrax Inkspire Resin Basic
Basic Resin from Zortrax
($16.00 / 100 ml, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- 405 nm wavelength
- For Inkspire
- Low shrinkage
Item no.: Z-RESIN-BASIC-WHITE, Content: 500 ml, EAN: 5902280824343
Product information & technical details
Epoxy resin for 3D printing, Zortrax Resin Basic is a 3D-printing photopolymer that achieves high levels of detail and precision thanks to its low shrinkage. Once cured, it can easily be painted in different colours. The resin is safe for both human health and the environment.
- Low shrinkage
- Easy to paint
- Safe for health and the environment
- Housing for the electronics
- Functional prototypes
- Display models
- Parts for end use
- Translucent models (only pigment-free)
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container at a special hazardous waste collection point.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
Questions & Answers about Zortrax Inkspire Resin Basic
English reviews written for Zortrax Inkspire Resin Basic
- No reviews available
Did you know?
NASA makes pizza using 3D printers for astronauts in space.