Zortrax M200 Plus incl. HEPA cover
The all-in-one starter set
- Wi-Fi module
- Filament sensor
- Improved cooling system
- Built-in camera
- Incl. HEPA cover
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||3D Printers|
|Printer Display:||Touch Display|
|Supporting Operating Systems:||Windows (7 +), Mac OS X (10.7 +)|
|Interfaces:||USB - Connection, WIFI - WLAN|
|Supported Formats:||STL, OBJ|
|Heated building board:||Yes|
|Nozzle Diameter:||0,4 mm|
|Building platform :||200 x 200 x 180 mm|
|Minimum layer height:||90 µm|
3D printer ready for rapid manufacturing
Expand your manufacturing capabilities with the Zortrax M200 Plus.
Manage multiple devices over Wi-Fi with the Z-SUITE slicing software.
The progress of 3D printing can be monitored with the built-in camera. Whether for industrial manufacturing or prototyping, the Zortrax M200 Plus offers remarkable precision and consistency with the Zortrax Ecosystem.
- Wi-Fi: Create wireless networks of 3D printers and send data over Wi-Fi
- Filament end detection: 3D printing is automatically paused when the filament runs out.
- Improved cooling system: The extruder cooling system has been improved
- Built-in camera: Monitor the print progress
The Zortrax M200 Plus is an advanced 3D printer. The printer is plug and play. The available options can be easily selected via the built-in touchscreen.
The models can be viewed directly on the touch screen and the device automatically updates the firmware via the built-in Wi-Fi.
A network of 3D printers
When the Zortrax M200 Plus is connected, your computer becomes the command centre for intelligent and reliable manufacturing. The M200 Plus is supplied with data via the integrated Wi-Fi system. You can manage the print jobs directly on the computer and split them between the devices.
Z-SUITE 2 Slicing Software
Z-SUITE 2 is the slicing software and offers a variety of functions and tools.
- Intuitive Modeling: Simply upload your 3D file and Z-Suite 2 will convert the model to a ready-to-print state.
- Wall detection: Z-Suite displays walls that are too thin.
- Multiple infill options: Different fill patterns to optimize durability and material usage
- Editable support structures
The Zortrax M200 Plus is compatible with all materials available for the M Series 3D Printers. The improved extruder also enables 3D printing with flexible filament.
Available materials: Z-ABS, Z-HIPS, Z-ULTRAT, Z-PETG, Z-GLASS, Z-ESD, Z-PLA Pro, Z-ASA Pro, Z-PCABS, Z-FLEX
This keeps the temperature stable during the printing process to minimize distortion of ABS-based materials. A built-in carbon filter eliminates unpleasant odours during the 3D printing process, while the HEPA filter captures most of the dangerous particles.
Zortrax HEPA Cover solves the following problems:
- Reduces warping by keeping the temperature in the print chamber stable
- Eliminate unpleasant odours
- Filters over 99% of 3D print emissions, including ultrafine particles
This set includes:
The New High-performance 3D Printer
Content: 1 pc
- Wi-Fi Module
- Filament Sensor
- Improved Cooling System
- Built-in Camera
Item no.: Z-M200PLUS , Content: 1 pc
Cover for the Zortrax M-Series with HEPA filter
Model type : M200 & M200 Plus
- Eliminates unpleasant odours
- Constant temperature in the interior
- Less warping
Item no.: Z-HEPA-COVER-M200 , Content: 1 pc
Questions & Answers about Zortrax M200 Plus incl. HEPA cover
The concept of the 3D printer came about from an American inventor and engineer, Chuck Hill, during the s80s. He also founded the company called 3D Systems.
3DJake International Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United States from $200.00
Delivery in 2 working days.
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology