Zortrax Resin Tough - Grey
Strong resin for the Zortrax Inkspire
$119.16 ($11.92 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Impact-resistant and robust
- Low shrinkage
Item no.: Z-5902280826774, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: 5902280826774
Product information & technical details
Zortrax Resin Tough is an ABS-like photopolymer resin with special properties, which is aimed at both professionals and hobby 3D printers. Users can create models with smooth surfaces and sharp details. This is particularly important when several elements are combined into one object. Thanks to the low shrinkage of the resin, separate elements of moving parts, functional prototypes or action figures fit together perfectly.
The material is also suitable for applications that require good durability and impact resistance, e.g. in end products or housings. The finished 3D prints do not break easily under load and are very scratch-resistant.
Finished prints can be post-processed in a standard process with IPA bath and UV curing. In contrast to most resins, Resin Tough also has no pungent odour.
Fully functional mechanical parts created with Zortrax Resin Tough can be implemented in devices such as FDM 3D printers.
Zortrax Resin Tough is a versatile material for engineers, product developers, artists and hobbyists. It is suitable for projects that involve modelling and specific industrial applications.
Models 3D printed with Zortrax Resin Tough are robust and impact-resistant, so the material can be successfully used for end products or prototypes that require increased durability.
Due to the low shrinkage of the resin, manufacturers can combine several elements into one model. The printed parts fit together without any problems.
- End products
- Functional prototypes
- Technical prototypes
- Product housings
- Artistic projects
- Action figures / toys
- Movable parts
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H314 - Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H335 - May cause respiratory irritation
- May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- H400 - Very toxic to aquatic life
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about Zortrax Resin Tough - Grey
English reviews written for Zortrax Resin Tough - Grey
Did you know?
The first industrial 3D printer was first manufactured in the 80s when the first CAD programmes first appeared on the market.