Industrial grade 3D printer for printing large models
Features & Advantages
- Large build volume
- Double Y-axis linear rails for precise movements
- Rigid Z-axis for stability
- "Sprite" Direct Dual-Gear Extruder
- Automatic 25-point levelling and Z-offset
- Flexible PC spring steel plate
- 4.3 inch touch screen
Item no.: CRE-1001010483, Content: 1 pc, EAN: 6971636405184
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: CRE-1001010483
- Manufacturer No.: 1001010483
- Manufacturers: Creality
- Content: 1 pc
- Product types: 3D Printers
- Printing Technology: FFF - FDM - LPD
- Printer Display: Touch Display
- Supported operating systems: Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10.7+)
- Extruder type: Direct Drive Extruder
- Interfaces: USB - Connection, WIFI - WLAN, USB-C Connection
- Supported Formats (Slicer): STL, OBJ
- Filament Diameter: 1,75 mm
- Building platform : 450 x 450 x 470 mm
The CR-M4 from Creality is anything but your average 0815 3D printer! The enormous build volume of 450 x 450 x 470 mm allows it to print large models or multiple parts in a single pass - and with little to no post-processing too!
The CR-M4 lets you realise incredibly creative projects! It's great for prototyping and small batch production, but you can also use it to print a variety of architectural models! Its special feature: With the CR-M4 you can even print life-size models! If that does not represent creativity at the highest level, then we don't know!
Precise double Y-axis linear rails
The printer features CNC-machined linear rails made of bearing steel. The rails are wear-resistant and can withstand heavy loads.
The precision linear rails optimise Y-axis movement through a powerful motor that ensures the most precise movements.
- The double linear rail of the Y-axis has a load capacity of 30 kg,
- The powerful motor ensures 720 h or 30 days of constant pressure,
Strong Z-axis for more stability
Together with two support rods, the Z-axis forms a rigid triangle, which provides better stability for the upper frame. Each of the Z-axes is driven by an independent motor - resulting in more precise axis movements and generally better quality printed models.
All-metal "Sprite" Direct Dual-Gear Extruder
The all-metal "Sprite" Direct Dual-Gear Extruder developed by Creality is a dual-gear design that realises smooth filament feeding and dispensing with up to 80 N of thrust. The extruder is ideal for printing flexible filaments such as TPU.
High-flow hotend for filaments with high-temperature resistance
The hotend has been optimised with a high-flow nozzle and a 50-watt heating cartridge. This completely melts filament at 300 °C, even with a filament with very high-temperature resistance, it guarantees a fluid feed. The high-flow nozzle is interchangeable with a 0.6 and 0.8 mm nozzle.
4020 fan for model cooling
A special independent 4020 fan ensures that freshly printed layers, parts and components solidify faster and do not warp.
High compatibility with filaments
We're not exaggerating when we call the Printhead a true all-rounder. The printer is compatible with a variety of materials including PLA, PA (nylon), heat-resistant ABS, PLA-WOOD, PLA-CF, flexible TPU and PETG!
So many materials are waiting to be tried: Go wild creatively!
Automatic 25-point levelling and Z offset
The CR-M4 features fully automatic levelling with the CR touch through 25 points. The Z-Offset with a sensational accuracy of 0.005 mm allows a quick calibration of the distance between the nozzle and the print surface.
Flexible PC spring steel build surface and fast heating bed
The innovative printing platform consists of three parts:
- Special PC coating for good adhesion;
- The flexible spring steel plate is bendable for easy removal of printed models;
- Easily removable magnetic plate.
The aluminium heated bed convinces with its size of 470 x 470 mm! This heats up to 60 °C within 160 seconds!
User-friendly touch screen
The printer is equipped with a 4.3-inch colour touch screen. The touchscreen is user-friendly and responsive and allows for model preview and PID setting of temperature.
The touchscreen comes with a convenient feature: if it is not used for 5 minutes, it automatically turns off. An energy-saving sleep mode can also be set.
Industrial 800-watt power supply
The powerful 800-watt power supply effectively filters voltage fluctuations and electromagnetic interference, providing excellent protection against short circuits, overloads, overvoltages and overheating.
Remote monitoring and remote access
The CR-M4 can be operated via USB drive, USB-C cable, RJ45 cable as well as WiFi. If there is a LAN connection, users can print via Creality Print. With an Internet connection, you can print via Creality Cloud App as well as monitor the ongoing print!
Print Farm and multi-printer control
You can start a Print Farm and command multiple 3D printers to print a specific model at the same time! This makes it easy to set up batch production - all you need is Creality Print or Creality Cloud Web.
- Recovery from power failure
- Filament runout sensor
- Practical cable chain against cable tangles
- Quiet motherboard (50 dB)
- Two holders for filament spools
- CRCC-S7 camera for remote monitoring and time-lapse recording
- Housing lined with aluminium foil for constant temperature and less air circulation (optional)
Questions & Answers about Creality CR-M4
English reviews written for Creality CR-M4
Free delivery in United States
Delivery in 3 business days.
More than 8.350 products
with SLL encryption technology