- Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee punctual delivery of your order before Christmas. Our tip: Printable Gift Certificates
Fiberlogy ASA Light Green
High quality filament with UV and weather resistance in light green colour
- UV and weather resistance
- High strength
- Temp. Resistance up to 94 ° C
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||ASA Filaments|
|Net weight:||750 g|
|Recommended processing temperature:||255 - 270 °C|
|Recommended heating temperature:||90 - 110 °C|
Due to its resistance to UV radiation, high temperatures and humidity, Fiberlogy ASA is the perfect choice for all 3D printing applications that are exposed to weather conditions. High mechanical and thermal resistance (up to 94 ° C) and easy printability make this material an excellent replacement for ABS and ensure its popularity in the automotive industry and in the manufacture of everyday objects.
ASA (acrylonitrile-styrene-acrylate) does not require an enclosed, heated build space to ensure successful printing due to its significantly lower shrinkage than ABS. In contrast to its predecessor, ASA emits far fewer unpleasant odours. Less shrinkage and good adhesion prevent the model from curling and tearing and ensure high stability of the print dimensions.
The finished model made with Fiberlogy ASA can be smoothed by exposure to acetone. The material is suitable for sanding and painting. It can also be glued with acetone.
- High UV resistance
- High durability
- Resistance to temperatures up to 94 ° C.
- Possibility to edit the model during post-processing
- Low odour emissions compared to ABS
- Automobile: auto and motorcycle parts, accessories, spare parts
- Sports: protective devices, sports accessories, spare parts
- Home and garden: decorations, devices, tools, everyday objects
- Electronics: sensor and microcontroller housing
Questions & Answers about Fiberlogy ASA Light Green
Did you know?
It is already possible to create prints using materials such as titanium, ceramics, wood, and many more.