Fiberlogy ASA Orange
High quality filament with UV and weather resistance in orange colour
($44.43 / kg, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
High quality filament with UV and weather resistance$33.33($44.43 / kg)
High quality filament with UV and weather resistance in grey colour$33.33($44.43 / kg)
High quality filament with UV and weather resistance in yellow colour$33.33($44.43 / kg)
High quality filament with UV and weather resistance in stainless steel look$35.41($47.21 / kg)
High quality filament with UV and weather resistance in Onyx colour$35.41($47.21 / kg)
High quality filament with UV and weather resistance in Vertigo colour$35.41($47.21 / kg)
Features & Advantages
- UV and weather resistance
- High strength
- Temp. Resistance up to 94 ° C
Item no.: FL-ASA-ORANGE-175-075, Content: 750 g, EAN: 5902560991840
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: FL-ASA-ORANGE-175-075
- Manufacturer No.: ASA-ORANGE-175-075
- Manufacturers: Fiberlogy
- Content: 750 g
- Diameter: 1,75 mm
- Product types: ASA Filaments
- Filament colour: Orange
- Net weight: 750 g
- Recommended processing temperature: 255 - 270 °C
- Recommended heating temperature: 90 - 110 °C
Due to its resistance to UV radiation, high temperatures and humidity, Fiberlogy ASA is the perfect choice for all 3D printing applications that are exposed to weather conditions. High mechanical and thermal resistance (up to 94 ° C) and easy printability make this material an excellent replacement for ABS and ensure its popularity in the automotive industry and in the manufacture of everyday objects.
ASA (acrylonitrile-styrene-acrylate) does not require an enclosed, heated build space to ensure successful printing due to its significantly lower shrinkage than ABS. In contrast to its predecessor, ASA emits far fewer unpleasant odours. Less shrinkage and good adhesion prevent the model from curling and tearing and ensure high stability of the print dimensions.
The finished model made with Fiberlogy ASA can be smoothed by exposure to acetone. The material is suitable for sanding and painting. It can also be glued with acetone.
- High UV resistance
- High durability
- Resistance to temperatures up to 94 ° C.
- Possibility to edit the model during post-processing
- Low odour emissions compared to ABS
- Automobile: auto and motorcycle parts, accessories, spare parts
- Sports: protective devices, sports accessories, spare parts
- Home and garden: decorations, devices, tools, everyday objects
- Electronics: sensor and microcontroller housing
Filament spool dimensions
Questions & Answers about Fiberlogy ASA Orange
English reviews written for Fiberlogy ASA Orange
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available
Free delivery in United States
Delivery in 3 business days.
More than 8.350 products
with SLL encryption technology