Recreus Filaflex Magenta
($66.32 / kg, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Extremely elastic
- High adhesion to the printing bed
Item no.: REC-FMA175500, Content: 500 g, EAN: 8435424800462
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: REC-FMA175500
- Manufacturer No.: FMA175500
- Manufacturers: Recreus
- Content: 500 g
- Diameter: 1,75 mm, 2,85 mm
- Shore Hardness : A82
- Product Line: Filaflex
- Product types: Flexible Filaments
- Filament colour: Pink / Rose
- Net weight: 250 g, 500 g
- Recommended processing temperature: 215 - 250 °C
- Recommended heating temperature: Not required
- Diameter related tolerance : ± 0,05 mm
Filaflex is an elastic filament for 3D printers. The material consists of TPE and some additives to make it printable for 3D printing.
Filaflex has incredible elasticity. Now you can, for example, create your own shoes at home.
Filaflex differs from solid filament used for 3D printers. With the proper configuration, however, it is compatible with almost any printer.
Recommendations when using the filaments for 3D printers without a Recreus extruder:
- Print speed 20 mm/s
- Print temperature approximately 240 °C.
- No retraction (of the filament)
- Increase flow of material up to 105 -115%
- Direct Drive extruder (Bowden Extruders may by more problematic)
No heated bed required.
For experienced users.
Questions & Answers about Recreus Filaflex Magenta
English reviews written for Recreus Filaflex Magenta
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Customers also bought
Free delivery in United States
Delivery in 3 business days.
More than 8.350 products
with SLL encryption technology