Zortrax Raydent Surgical Guide Resin
Biocompatible Resin for the manufacture of surgical aids
$498.33 ($49.83 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Class I biocompatibility
- Clear resin
- For surgical aids
Item no.: Z-5902280825470, Content: 1.000 ml, EAN: 5902280825470
Product information & technical details
A crystal-clear resin designed for the 3D printing of precise dental equipment. Class I biocompatibility ensures temporary contact with a human body sufficient to perform drilling or other surgical procedures common in modern dentistry.
Surgical tools printed with Raydent Surgical Guide Resin are clear, which improves visibility during the procedure. The high dimensional accuracy guarantees the precise placement of implants or the guidance of tools that are used by a dentist. Due to the low viscosity and water resistance, the printed parts can be easily washed if necessary. All prints must be sterilized prior to intraoral use.
Class I biocompatibility
Raydent Surgical Guide Resin has been certified as safe for temporary intraoral use. This is sufficient to perform all types of surgery with dental surgical equipment.
Models printed with Raydent Surgical Guide Resin are translucent, ensuring optimal visibility when inserting implants or drilling.
Resistance to water
Surgical aids printed with Raydent Surgical Guide Resin can be safely washed and sanitized prior to intra-oral use to ensure patient safety.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272 - Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P363 - Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
Questions & Answers about Zortrax Raydent Surgical Guide Resin
Hello. Can you use this resin in an Elegoo Mars 2 Pro?
We need this resin to Dar Es Salaam as soon as possible. Is there any shops there we could buy it?
English reviews written for Zortrax Raydent Surgical Guide Resin
Did you know?
In Amsterdam, a steel bridge was 3D-printed by robots on-site.