Zortrax Z-SUPPORT Plus for Inventure
Water-soluble material for the Zortrax Inventure with Z-ULTRAT Plus
Product information & technical details
The Zortrax Z-SUPPORT Plus filament is a separate support material that is slightly water-soluble. This allows more complex, more detailed shapes to be created even within a single print.
Thanks to the compatibility with the DSS station, the support material can easily be dissolved in water. All the user's required activities are to bring the finished model to the DSS station and remove the free-residue model after a few hours.
Z-SUPPORT Plus is compatible with the following materials:
- Z-ULTRAT Plus
Areas of application:
- Complicated constructions with multiple elements
- Complex movement mechanisms
- Detailed architectural models
- Small detailed elements
- Models with complicated organic shapes, difficult to obtain with traditional methods
Advantages of Z-SUPPORT Plus:
- Easily removable with water
- Compatible with Zortrax Inventure dedicated materials
English reviews written for Zortrax Z-SUPPORT Plus for Inventure
Did you know?
3D printing technology has been used in feature films such as Iron Man, Jurassic Park, Avatar and Hobbit.