Zortrax Z-SUPPORT Plus for Inventure
Water-soluble material for the Zortrax Inventure with Z-ULTRAT Plus
- In combination with Z-ULTRAT Plus
- Water soluble
- For complex structures
Product information & technical details
|Compatible with 3D Printers :||Zortrax Inventure|
|Net weight:||350 g|
The Zortrax Z-SUPPORT Plus filament is a separate support material that is slightly water-soluble. This allows more complex, more detailed shapes to be created even within a single print.
Thanks to the compatibility with the DSS station, the support material can easily be dissolved in water. All the user's required activities are to bring the finished model to the DSS station and remove the free-residue model after a few hours.
Z-SUPPORT Plus is compatible with the following materials:
- Z-ULTRAT Plus
Areas of application:
- Complicated constructions with multiple elements
- Complex movement mechanisms
- Detailed architectural models
- Small detailed elements
- Models with complicated organic shapes, difficult to obtain with traditional methods
Advantages of Z-SUPPORT Plus:
- Easily removable with water
- Compatible with Zortrax Inventure dedicated materials
Questions & Answers about Zortrax Z-SUPPORT Plus for Inventure
3D printing technology has been used in feature films such as Iron Man, Jurassic Park, Avatar and Hobbit.
3DJake International shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United States from $200.00
Delivery in 2 working days.
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology