Formfutura Python Flex™ Clear
High-performance flexible TPU
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Product information & technical details
Formfutura's Python Flex is a high-performance thermoplastic polyurethane filament.
The material is designed for direct and bowden extruders. The material can be printed directly on the glass plate. A heating bed is not necessary.
Python Flex has a Shore hardness of 98A and has good elastic properties.
The material can be stretched up to 450%.
Python Flex has excellent resistance properties when it comes to oil, grease, microorganisms and abrasion.
- Perfect combination of power, flexibility & elasticity
- Developed for high printing speeds
- Heat resistant: up to 138 ° C
- Waterproof printing possible with only one shell
- Excellent resistance
- Distortion-free printing & no distortion
- Improved flow behaviour & inter-layer adhesion
- Good adhesion of the first layer
Python Flex is a very hygroscopic material that attracts water molecules from its environment. The print quality may be affected when left open too long. Therefore, the filaments should be airtight or vacuum-packed.
Filament spool dimensions
English reviews written for Formfutura Python Flex™ Clear
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available