Zortrax Z-ULTRAT Plus Graphite
Modified ABS filament for the Zortrax M300 Dual in Graphite
Product information & technical details
The Z-ULTRAT is based on the industrial material ABS.
Impact resistance is the main feature of the material, which provides high performance even under the most difficult conditions. The improved durability seems to be particularly beneficial in models that must pass numerous tests without compromising their visible and physical properties.
This durable thermoplastic remains unaffected by extreme temperatures. Users can now freely evaluate their prototypes without fear of 3D printed elements being destroyed by changing temperatures.
- Functional prototypes that require improved durability
- Complex models consisted of many elements
- Mechanisms that can be created in a single print
- Durable parts for end use
Reasons to use:
- Temperature resistance up to 90 ° C
- Reduced shrinkage
- Firm adhesion between the layers
- Impact resistance
- Based on ABS
English reviews written for Zortrax Z-ULTRAT Plus Graphite
Did you know?
3D printing technology has been used in feature films such as Iron Man, Jurassic Park, Avatar and Hobbit.